Yelp Customers Increasingly Looking For Diverse Businesses – How to Add the Attributes to Your Dallas Business Yelp Page
- April 7, 2021
- Local SEO
Yelp’s recent local economic report reveals a significant increase in searches over the past year for diverse businesses in the United States.
Diverse businesses are defined by Yelp as women-owned, Black-owned, Latinx-owned, or Asian-owned establishments. Yelp allows businesses to add these attributes to their establishment so that customers searching for these businesses can easily identify them. Steps on how to add these attributes to your Dallas business Yelp page are below.
Yelp’s latest report aims to explain and measure the impact the pandemic has had on customer behavior and interest in different businesses (including your Dallas business. Over the past year (February 2020 – February 2021), searches for diverse businesses have grown by 2930% according to Yelp’s economic report. More specifically:
- Searches on Yelp for women-owned businesses have increased by 264%
- Searches on Yelp for Latinx-owned businesses have increased by 4077%
- Searches on Yelp Black-owned businesses have increased by 3085%
- Searches on Yelp Asian-owned businesses have increased by 130%
Along with this report, Yelp has introduced an “Asian-owned” attribute to go along with its already available attributes for women, Latinx, and Black-owned businesses. To add one of these diversity attributes to your Dallas business Yelp page do the following steps:
- Log in to your Yelp for Business
- Go to Amenities and click Add or Edit
- Select Yes next to the relevant attributes
- Click Save Changes and you’re done!
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Google’s Helpful Content Update is Finished Rolling Out, Impacts Are Starting to be Noticed September 13, 2022
- GoDaddy Might Accidentally be Dropping Your Domain September 10, 2022
- Yelp Customers Increasingly Looking For Diverse Businesses – How to Add the Attributes to Your Dallas Business Yelp Page April 7, 2021