Dallas New Car Dealers Can Now Have More Google Maps Listings
- March 11, 2020
- Local SEO
New car dealers in and around Dallas it’s time to rejoice, your long awaited dream of having multiple listings for your dealership has come true at last.
Google My Business recently updated their guidelines to allow New car dealerships to have one listing for each brand of car they sell plus one listing for their main location.
This follows a conversation on Twitter that included Google My Business’ “Brad” and Dallas based automotive SEO expert Greg Gifford:
Hey there! Car dealerships are eligible to have a page for each brand at the location, as well as a page for the departments. Feel free to send us a DM if you have any other questions. Thanks! -Brad
— Google My Business (@GoogleMyBiz) February 11, 2020
The actual guidelines weren’t updated until early march when they added the phrase:
“New car dealerships are eligible for multiple listings. You can have one listing for your dealership and one listing for each brand you sell of new cars.” under a heading titled “Create additional listings”.
This means a new car dealership can now have all kinds of Google Maps listings including:
- 1 listing for the main dealer brand
- 1 listing for each brand of vehicle sold by the dealerships
- 1 listing for each department of the dealerships (parts, service, sales, etc…)
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
Yelp Customers Increasingly Looking For Diverse Businesses – How to Add the Attributes to Your Dallas Business Yelp Page
- Google’s Helpful Content Update is Finished Rolling Out, Impacts Are Starting to be Noticed September 13, 2022
- GoDaddy Might Accidentally be Dropping Your Domain September 10, 2022
- Yelp Customers Increasingly Looking For Diverse Businesses – How to Add the Attributes to Your Dallas Business Yelp Page April 7, 2021